Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Wet leaves

It's been crazily busy at school lately. But at weekend I'll celebrate my birthday together with a friends who's is close to mine. We though about going to Kakkugalleria (Cake Gallery) where they have a cake buffet. Looking forward to it! Unfortunately I can't wear loli on my actual birthday since I'm stuck in lab once again. Maybe I'll take a little detour home and visit Ounce though... 

Today I cheated a little and changed clothes after I got home. I seriously want to make an Autumn shoot but I still haven't got the pod from my boyfriend. Hanging camera on trees is not fun. So today I got some photos with leaves before it rains even more and everything is absolutely soaked or fallen off.


JSK: Innocent World
Blouse : Pretty-Pretty clothing
Everything else offbrand.

I love that JSK. It's really hard to capture on camera without real close-up but it has moss-green stripes on it. Also, excuse my little crooked beret.

No comments:

Post a Comment