Friday, 13 September 2013

Hair begone

My work is finally over, freshmen orientation week is over, and I'm free! To celebrate my last work day, I finally marched to a hairdresser and got a new haircut. For the first time in ten years, I have short hair. Well, short for me, it reaches just my shoulders. I'll take better pictures later, when it's straight.

I had a day off, so time for some dollying up and running errands! I just bought a flat iron and wanted to try curling with it. Usually curls won't hold, and these are no exception, they are pretty flat now in the evening. Curling with flat iron is so hard! I end up either making half the hair curly, all straight or every curl way different. More practice, I guess... Anyway, picture time!

You can somewhat see the new length here, also rose attack.

Outfit of the day, pretty similar to what I've done already. JSK IW, blouse DeamV, rest offbrand.

I managed to kill the shift, tab and windows button on my laptop. Makes life pretty hard :/

No comments:

Post a Comment